Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I've Never Felt So Alive With My Crew At My Side

Never before have these words been so true!
Live for them.
Die for them.
Kill for them.
That simple.

I am about 99.99% postive I am going to be moving back to the Boro to live on couch in Apt. 222 this summer, it is all depending if I can get this job or not! So hopefully my semi-roommates will turn into full time roommates!

FINALLY getting over this sinus infection which means back to working out! Until I figure out the living and job situations, it is working out twice a day! Running my ass off and doing body weight stuff! Come to Linesville and fight me, I dare you!

Been talking shit on the Goober

(she is a horrible friend...and by horrible I mean the worst!)

From nowhere I first saw your face.
You knew everyone, everything.
You thought you were above us all.
Ran your mouth for attention, looking for acceptance.
Came around with so much to prove,but no one here gives a fuck about you.
We're better off without you, so much better off, without you.
Make your claims, it's all the same.
Big mouth, no heart.
My hate for you just fucking grows.
In and out of every trends.
Never backed the things you said.
The loudest are the first to go, so fucking go.
Seen your kind many times.
Big mouth, no heart.
In shame, disgrace.
Fist to your fucking face.
-Terror - Better Off Without You

No comments:

Post a Comment