Monday, May 11, 2009

It's Time To Grow The Fuck Up, Or Get The Fuck Out

I know just a few days ago I said I wouldn't be posting anything for awhile because of drama this blog was causing but...fuck em! Keep crying!

I have officially moved back to Edinboro, in Apt. 222! Been on a serious job hunt and hopefully will get hired somewhere by next week. Helped my friend Kaite move from Girard to her Aunt's house, made some money which helps! Still working out, still being stronger than you!


Golf carts are fun! But golf rules are unrealistic!






My semi-roommates have become by fulltime roommates.



(shitty picture I know, it was dark in the room)


I have managed to pack MOST of my important belongings and jam them behind the couch!






I have been doing a bit of self defense training


(Come fight me)



I am being serious, if you like good music go to my music blog (link is at the top right corner) and download the two Killing Kings albums up. They are amazing and I promise you that you will not be disappointed!



Don't you cry to me.
Don't cry to me that you're torn apart.
I'm the one lying in a pool of blood.
Knife lodged deep into my fucking spine.
Now you see just what you're actions have done.
When all the drama is said and done, we are nothing.
There is nothing between us, but oceans of bad blood.
Because bond is thicker then blood.
And sometimes family is all you have.
My true friends, will stand behind me, until the fucking end.
I'll fall to my knees, and prey for your death.
I'll prey for your death
-Until The End - Nothing Between Us

1 comment:

  1. Sigh. I don't even know what to say over half the time to you/your posts. Haha

    ReplyDelete