Sunday, May 31, 2009

Home Sweet Home




That fortune couldn't be anymore right at this point in my life. Because in all reality I really am on vacation right now. It may not be going down South for some really nice weather, or going on tour again or even travelling around. But no one in Edinboro is hiring so I am not working, I have enough money to buy food, go out with friends and hit up as many hardcore shows as possible. I have been laying low, hanging out, working out doing everything I love to do. I answer to no one and it is how I like it.


This is still where I lay my head at night.

It still isn't the most comfortable but I have been working on trying to break it in!

I am going to continue to keep looking for work and hopefully find some place that is hiring but until then...I am going to keep on enjoying my summer being punk rock!



Unrelated but...Same hair, same shirt, same pants? Twinzz? I think so!


You wasted everything I can't believe I used to count on you
I can't believe that i believed you
Everything you stood for is now a joke
You've gotten away with it for now but it is not the end
What goes around comes around I hope that's true
I know it's true
It happens to everyone and I'll laugh at your face
When it happens to you
You're going against your own beliefs
Those are some beliefs if you can't live up to what you preach
You just proved, that you're a fucking fake
I can't always say, what i want to I can't always say, that's not right for you
And this time I won't open my mouth
You need to learn, from all the shit you've pulled you're gonna feel real small when it comes back to you!
-Down To Nothing - What Goes Around Comes Around-

No comments:

Post a Comment