Saturday, July 18, 2009

Thieves Don't Knock

Save a horse, ride a cowboy?



Faith



'Jesus was one of the most punk-rock guys ever.'



Danny Zuko...



Some oldies were dug up at the apartment









A new trip is in the works. It is a HUGE one that will take a year to prepare for, details later.


If I knew then, what I know now, I never would have looked at your fucking face.
I would have saved myself my fucking execution, not letting this life go to waste.
In you i found something different, in you I saw something pure.
With you I watched my whole world crumble. I am left to starve to death alone.
Now I'm dead. Dead on the inside.
Betrayal has stopped my heart and number my fucking mind.
I trusted you with my life, which was cursed from the beginning.
But some people are so far behind in the race that they actually believe they are winning.
Now I see through your facade.
Now i see you as the traitor you always were.
I see you turn into a pillar of salt.
A monumental legacy of death, a permanent face of a killer.
-xRepresentx - Tyrant King-

3 comments:

  1. if the huge trip is the one Casey described as "fuck college" ... well then hell yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck me...I stared at that picture of you on Cory for a good minute and a half trying to remember when we took it...cause I thought it was me, not him. Motherfuck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes cory it is that trip and lolz at you mark!

    ReplyDelete