Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'll Never Make The Same Mistakes

New phone



Rape or Wrestle? You decide.



I had too much fun.



I love nights like these.



Paul Stanley



Objects in mirror...



Get stoked!



Thinks he can eat a tablespoon of cinnamon...





So does he...



They were both wrong!!

Been having a lot of fun lately, hanging out, sleepovers, and the drive-in!


Hot cherry on friday night
When the sun goes down my spine
I put an axe in my babys head
Im gonna end up doing time
She looks so good in red
American nightmare running scared
She shoulda been hard to get
She shoulda been hard to kill
She shoulda been hard to kill, hey
I had to split your head
American nighmare running scared
Im heading down the highway
Sign has three inverted nines
If the lord dont get me the devil will
But not without a fight
Does this highway never fucking ends
American nightmare running scared
Hey, american nightmare running scared
-The Misfits - American Nightmare-

No comments:

Post a Comment