Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Night Terrors

I have another blog that I post on that is strictly for downloading mainly hardcore music (link in the top right corner) and it has been awhile since I updated it so tonight I decided that I would sit down and update the shit out of it because I have kind of neglected it lately. Along with updating it I decided I would give a lot of other bands a listen to, or atleast re-check them out.

Where I will be sitting for a few hours. I have everything I need.


What I am hunting for


Just because I remembered I have a camera on my laptop


Tonight's Playlist



I woke up today and saw indication
of a witch's cruel transformation
Finally the blood spell had taken it's
toll and I was left without a soul
It's the bloodthirst
Who would have thought
that this could have happened to me?
From mortal to vampire, how could it be?
My heart is empty, the mirror shows no reflection
New found powers craving total satisfaction
It's the bloodthirst
I'm knocking at your window
Please let me in
I'm damned before I'm saved so
I'm killing everything in sight
-Ink & Dagger - Bloodlust-

No comments:

Post a Comment