Thursday, June 4, 2009

VIVA

I have had a lot on my mind recently. I just found out news that could possibly change my life forever for some shit I did a year ago! I follow the blog of the singer of the band Carpathian and I feel like I can relate to not only the lyrics he writes but his life in general. He is in debt, living in a ghetto barely making it. I am still sleeping on a couch (granted it isn't in a ghetto) living out of a bag with just enough money to get by. Since Spring maybe even mid Winter I have done nothing but be pissed off. Hating myself and everything around me, but at the same time I have felt my best. I am all alone but surrounded by the greatest people in the world. It is weird to be at rock bottom and at an all time high in the same day. I don't know where or what I will be doing in 3 months. I don't know what I even want anymore but I do know that I wouldn't trade any of these memories for anything else. Rollins said it best and maybe it is time I go break my nose on "The Terrirtory" and get a few more stories.

Bought some paint



While you are at your 9 to 5




I wonder if this is what it's like to be a seventies kid?
Standing at the edge of the world, screaming
"I just don't feel like growing up today"
This whole city in shades of panic and pantone
We're on the run again this feeling in our bones
We're so fucking high and tonight's the night.
We slept through nine to five, now we're doing it right
I've never felt so alive with my crew at my side
I'm a fucking criminal, and paintings my crime
I've fucked this whole city one wall at a time
On the fucking run again
This feeling in our bones
I wonder if this is what it's like
To be a seventies kid?
-Carpathian - Seventyk-

No comments:

Post a Comment