Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Long Haul

But tonight after the show, everyone is hanging out at John's Pizza like usual and among the people there, there were a select few that I had the pleasure of spending 45 days with last summer.(Mark, Tyler, Shawn and Jason...Derek was not there sadly) But we were all telling our stories from last summer, about tour and hilarious things that happened and we noticed that a year ago exactly we were doing that exact thing, at John's eating shitty food after a show only this year we are not getting ready for a month and a half of tour. It sucks because it has been a year since I was truly happy I think. I mean I am happy right now but not like that. No care in the world except how long it was going to take to the next city. I just miss it! I had a blast and can't wait to do it again sometime!
June 6th - July 21st xRepresentx Summer Tour 08'


BUT!!!!

Me and this man got to hangout! Stoked on that!

Whitey AFB and Tony!!


Sadly, some dillhole I live with did this and didn't fix it




In this heartless world, there is nothing left inside.
It's hard to put your faith in anything,
those who are close turn their backs in the blink of an eye.
Straight edge will remain a lasting constant until your last breath.
It'll never forget or outgrow, time to show it the same respect.
Don't call me drug free.
There's nothing more worthless than a noble cause without actual conviction.
The way that I've decided to live my life cannot be lessened or brushed aside.
And if you choose to live against, don't leave any room for a change of heart.
Realize straight edge is a life long pledge, and never accept and fucking different.
Accept the truth, or accept you're weak.
It's fucking sink or swim, black and white. No in between.
I'll spell it out so there's not fucking mistakes.
You are here for life, otherwise you're a fake.
Dropping the label's only a matter of time before your lack of commitment comes to surface.
Don't say you're straight edge
unless you know you can make it, and you're in it
for the long haul.
-xRepresentx - The Long Haul-

No comments:

Post a Comment