Saturday, June 27, 2009

Redemption Denided

1.) I know, I have bad grammar.
2.) This is not directed to anyone in particular.

So I was talking to a "friend" earlier today and she was telling me how she got this new boyfriend a few months ago and they are planning on getting married soon. She is 19, he is 32. I am not going to talk about how fucked up the age difference is but the fact that she is 19!! I don't get it. I don't know if I will ever get it and I don't know if I ever want to get it. I am 20 years young and find it hard to even make a girl my "girlfriend" because of how annoyed I will become with that person let alone even entertain the thought of marriage. I don't understand how someone could EVER think that at such a young age it is a good idea to get married. This isn't directed just at my "friend" above but anyone I have ever met that thinks that at this age it is a good idea to move in with a significant other and get that "serious" with them. (Yes, I live with two couples that are my age but it is for the summer and the guys are not on the lease so it is really just like a 3 month long slumber party.)

I don't know, maybe it is because almost every girl I have ever encountered are incredibly insecure and might legally be retarded and it is too easy to exploit that.(It has become a game between me and my friends really) It is sad to me that I can't remember the last time I sat down with a girl that I could be interested in and have an intelligent conversation. Every girl around me just talks about their drunk stories and how funny it was when they went to some show completely wasted and then they feed me the same old bullshit that I have heard roughly a million times about how they are not a slut and believe in monogamy but are pissed off at me at the end of the night because I have convictions and morals that I stick to and refuse to fuck their skanky ass the first time anything happens. Sorry I am not a piece of shit. The only thing these girls have going for them is that they are 98.6 degrees and have two wet holes. It might be wrong to say that but it is the truth! Not smart, not fun, not interesting, and some of them are not even that attractive.

At the same time without these girls I would be lost because I hate 'dating' someone. When I do, I am miserable, and become bored very fast. Even my friends say it is like the life has been sucked out of me. There is nothing like chasing after a girl but once she has been caught, I am over it. So it is fun to go after these mentally defective harlots so I can tell my friends the dumb shit they said to me so we can have a good laugh at them. Maybe it is heartless and I am sure some of them care about me, but I don't care. I am 20, and its funny! So fuck em.

Don't comment on this or give me your insight, because honestly I do not give a shit what you have to say. Any of you, friend or not.

HOLY SHIT! I just blogged about girls! I am going to go drown my faggot ass now!



All my life I relied on one thing and that one thing fucked me up even more
She is tempting and promises things that'll never happen of that I'm sure
Years I've wasted waiting for her to come through for me why was I so blind
Waiting innocently as time went on life's gotten worse my resentment's strong
Now I've smartened up I'm turning my back
I don't need her I gave her a smack
She failed me over and over again no surprise there she was never on crack
I've been dragging a bitch called hope
I've been hanging at the end of her rope
I've been dragging a bitch called hope
I've been hanging at the end of her fucking rope
I'd have given her my heart and my dreams
She then strung me along threw away these years
Don't let that bitch take you for a ride like she took me
and took most everyone I know
So I've kicked the bitch to the curb
but in the end she's left me a bitter twisted motherfucker
I've been dragging a bitch called hope
I've been hanging at the end of her rope
I've been dragging a bitch called hope
I've been hanging at the end of her fucking rope
-Blood For Blood - She's Still A Bitch-

No comments:

Post a Comment